We all have been in situations where we have been locked out of our phones. Well, Google Pixel users can breathe a sigh of relief. The following guide is going to help you tackle situations where you are locked out of your Google Pixel device.
Using the Username and Password of Google Account.
The first method is to use the credentials of your Google Account.
- Start by opening ‘Find my Device’ on another computer or device.
- You will need to enter your Google Account credentials.
- Once done, you can reset your Google Pixel’s password and re access it without losing data.
The second way is to use specialized software to help you unlock your Google Pixel without using the same password.
- Start by downloading and installing reliable software like ‘Tenorshare’ or EaseUS MobiUnlock for Android’ on your computer.
- Then, connect the computer to your Pixel device using a USB cable. Select the ‘Screen Lock’ option.
- You will then need to choose the phone model. You will be shown specific prompts you need to follow to unlock the device without losing your data.
Using ADB or Android Debug Bridge is a technical approach to the problem. ADB commands can help you unlock your Pixel phone. Follow these steps:
- Start by downloading and installing ADB on your computer. Connect your laptop to your Pixel phone using a USB cable.
- Once done, you must open the command prompt on your computer and use specific special ADB commands to bypass the lock screen.
The ADB method is a little more complicated than the previous two methods, and users may require sound technical knowledge. However, it is as effective as the other methods to prevent data loss when locked out of your Pixel.
Another approach is to use professional software with the right tools to surpass their Pixel’s lock screen. Some reliable software services include Coolmuster, which provides a step-by-step process to unlock your phone. Rest assured, utilizing this step does not require any technical knowledge.
The following are a few tips for you to keep in mind.
- We advise you to back up your data regularly.
- Consider enabling two-factor authentication so that an extra layer of security is added to your device.
- Ensure that you are periodically updating your device’s software.
Using the above methods, you can regain access to your Google Pixel device without losing critical data. We have curated various ways with varying levels of complexity and technicalities. So, choose the method that rightly suits you.