An excellent feature of the Google Pixel device is it lets you record the screen. You can also view and share the recording. Here is how you can do it:
Add “Screen record” to Quick Settings:
- Start by checking if you can access the Quick Settings by swiping down on the home screen. If you can see a pencil icon, tap on it and you can edit the Quick Settings.
- Tap on the “Screen record” option and drag it to the Quick Settings by long pressing it.
- Tap the back option to exit this mode.
- Select Quick Settings by swiping down twice again from the top of your screen and select Screen Record.
- Make appropriate settings by choosing if you want to record audio from the microphone, the device, or both and then tap “Start.”
- Pull down the notification bar and tap ‘Stop’ when you get the screen recorder notification.
To view or share the saved video, access the ‘Movies’ folder.