Canon is a Japanese company that manufactures cameras, printers, and scanners, lenses, and plenty of other things. We’ll look at the specifics of the Canon printer setup. Canon printer setup is the foremost part of the procedure. Professional individuals will find it simple to set up a wireless Canon printer, but anybody can grasp how to do it on Windows10, 7, or Mac. During this whole procedure speedy, stable, and secured connectivity is essential. As an ordinary person, it is difficult to grasp the procedures, thus we have attempted to present the entire setup in the simplest way possible. We have made the setup of your printing device easier throughout the procedure.
Steps to setup canon printer via ij.start.canon
There are several options for setting up. Nevertheless, you are free to select your preferred method as well as the one that seems most appropriate for your printer.
First and foremost, you should keep the printing device ready.Then visit ij.start.canon and install the preferred driver for your printer device. Select the connection type and connect your device over a WIFI Network. Thus, the software setup is complete.
Now for manual procedure:
Step 1: The printing device must be kept clean, straight platform, and avoid putting anything in the fore of it.
- For expanding the paper support just unlock the rear tray of your printing device. Release the front tray of the printing device for expansion.
CAUTION: Before switching on the printing device just make sure that you have removed all the shipment tapes.
- Next, attach the electricity cable to the socket on the wall and, the other part should be attached to your printing device.
- After you turn on the socket then you have to click the power icon on the printer to turn it on.
- Lift the upper platform. After you open the platform the printer head holder slides towards the middle.
Step 2: Second step to set up a canon printer is to set up its print head
- Remove the packaging of the ink holder that is the print head.
- On the print head, you will notice an orange color safety cap you just need to remove it.
CAUTION: The most crucial part of the print head are its power connection and nozzle so don’t touch them.
- Now gradually lift the locking lever of the print head to its most. It may be a little hefty.
- After lifting the locking lever just embed the print head.
- Once the print head is perfectly positioned just put down the locking lever and close it.
- The print head must be properly positioned.
Step 3: The final step in setting a printer is to insert ink tanks
- Remove the protective covering completely by dragging that orange strip as instructed.
- Remove and destroy the orange protecting cover found at the base of the ink tank.
- Tuck in the ink container into the primary opening and push the push symbol ahead of the ink container as far as it snaps into place.
- Check to see whether the ink lightbulb is getting red.
- Put the topmost plate back on.
Features of canon printer
Normally multifunctional printing device functions, together with regular printing operations, include scanning, photocopying, and transmission ability. A decent printing is a crucial component of workplace technology for certain companies but is not so necessary for others. Everything relies on how a company does its job within its workplace equipment.
Some features for canon printer are as follows:
- Print Speed
The minimal printing speed parameter is ten color sheets every Minute and 20 black & white sheets every Minute.
- Printer Quality
The clarity of the prints is evaluated in dots per inch; the minimal qualifications for the black-and-white printer must be 600 ×600 points/inch. Monochrome 2400 ×1200 resolutions provide excellent prints. Color prints 1200 ×1200 are of high quality and are of outstanding color printing quality with a resolution of 4800 ×2400.
- Duty Cycle
The highest quantity of sheets to be printed each month shall equal the duty cycle of a printing device. Canon Printing devices have a strong duty cycle of 20,000 to 25,000 pages.
- You may accomplish several vital activities from your house and personal reasons quite simply as a printer operator.
- You may print from your computer and tablet devices without the need to connect wires using a wirelessly compatible canon printer.
- The Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY Application is a free program that enables consumers to experience various Canon Print features such as Bluetooth printing and scanning with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch, and Android-based tablets and smartphones.
This software may also be used with cloud-ready printing devices to provide immediate access to your printer over the internet as well as direct printing from cloud services. Canon printers work with laptops as well. You only have to attach your USB cable for printing on your laptop. Then, launch your browser and navigate to Canon’s official website, where you may install your printer’s version. Visit the official Canon Print website to find out more information about your model printer and you are ready to use your printer immediately.