This might be the dumbest question in this Smart World right now, but this question might win you a bet when you are among your friends. There is not one, not two but three ways using which you can accomplish the result. Already feeling eager to learn all the tricks, so keep on glued to the article.
- There is one traditional method of using the power button
- Press and keep on holding the power button.
- A screen will appear, to which one can call, power off menu, will appear.
- A slider will be shown at the top and you just slide it to the right.
- After sliding it to the right, your phone will switch off.
- Pressing Volume UP/ DOWN along with Power button
- Now along with your Power Button you have press either Volume UP or Volume DOWN Button together and keep the combination held for few seconds.
- Make sure you press them together at the right time and not just press them for an instant, if you failed to continue holding them, you will end up taking a Screen Shot of the screen.
- Again you will see the power off menu after few seconds of pressing the combination of buttons.
- Now all you have to do is to slide right the slider appearing at the top of the power off menu, to switch off your iPhone 12.
- Third the most interesting one. This is the one you will use to turn off your iPhone 12 without using any of the buttons or the combination on your iPhone 12. This might won you the bet.
- Head to your Phone’s settings.
- Open General Settings, you have to scroll a bit for finding it from the menu.
- When you are inside the General Settings, all you have to do is to scroll down all the way down.
- Here you find one option of “Shut Down”.
- Press it and again you will find the same “Power off menu”.
- Slider has to be slid to the right for switching off your iPhone 12.
So here are the ways buy which you can turn off your iPhone, with and without pressing the buttons. Go and impress your friends win those bets. And don’t forget my share.