Team 7 in Naruto is one of the most memorable shinobi squads. Even in the Boruto: Naruto Next Generation series, we have seen how the squad members are still close. Naruto has the picture of Team 7 in his Hokage Headquarters instead of his family picture. It explains how many teams 7 meant to all of them. Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno are team 7 in Naruto and Kakashi Hatake as their Sensei (teacher).
- Team 7 was formed by the idea that Kakashi may help Sasuke recover from his past trauma and not walk the path of vengeance.
- The lord third- Hiruzen Sarutobi-thought Kakashi could handle Naruto if he grew Kyuubi’s tail. Also, Kakashi was Minato’s student, so he would be the right person to entrust Naruto to become stronger and walk down the right path.
- Sakura was always perfect in her skills during academics. To bring the best out of Sakura and shape her into a full-fledged Kunoichi (Women Ninja), she was entrusted to Kakashi.
- Hiruzen assigned these weird kids to Kakashi in hoping he could recover from the trauma of his past.
Kakashi Hatake’s past:
- Kakashi lost his father Sakumo Hatake, also known as the ‘White Fang of the Leaf.’ he committed suicide after failing his mission when he chose the lives of his friends over his task. Later Kakashi lost Obito (his best friend and rival) in a battle. Before this, Kakashi’s friend Rin Nohara who supposedly had a crush on him, committed suicide by running in front of his Chidori.
- Later, he also lost his Sensei Minato Namikaze in a Nine-Tails attack. His heart grew colder and colder until he met these three kids.