Spotify is one of the leading music streaming platforms with millions of users worldwide. One feature that sets Spotify apart is the ability to see stats for your listening habits. This can be helpful in several ways, from finding new music to keeping track of how much you listen to.
Checking your stats is easy and only takes a few steps. Read on to learn how to check stats for Spotify.
How to Check Stats for Spotify on Web, PC, and Mac
Spotify’s web player and desktop app is the easiest way to get an in-depth look at your stats. You can find all about your listening habits, what artists and genres you listen to the most, and even how many hours of music you’ve listened to in total.
To check stats for Spotify:
- Open Spotify on the web or desktop app.
- Click on “Your Library” in the left sidebar.
- On the upper right, click your user profile name.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Profile.“
- On your Profile page, you will see a list of playlists, as well as frequently played artists and genres.
- There’s a See All option under every category. Click it to see more detailed stats.
For example, under the Artists category, you will see how many total artists you’ve listened to, as well as your top five most played artists.
You can also click on the “Listening History” tab to see a detailed list of everything you’ve listened to on Spotify, including the date, time, artist, and song.
How to Check Stats for Spotify on Mobile
While not as comprehensive as the web or desktop stats, you can still check some stats for Spotify on mobile.
To check stats for Spotify on your Android or iOS device:
- Open the Spotify app.
- Tap on the gear-like settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Select “View profile.”
- On your Profile page, you will see your recently played artists and tracks as well as your playlists.
- To display this, select Your Library.
- From there, go to Artists, Albums, Podcasts & Shows, or Tracks.
- You’ll now be able to see your listening history.
Where To Find More Detailed Stats for Spotify
While the Spotify app will give you some information, you won’t get any specifics, such as how many times you’ve played a particular song or artist.
For more detailed stats, you’ll need to use a third-party app or website. Stats.fm for Spotify is a mobile app that gives you comprehensive stats for your listening habits on Spotify.
The app will track your most played artists and songs, as well as how many times you’ve played them. It will also show you your total listening time, top genres, and more.
To use stats.fm, follow these steps:
- Install the stats.fm app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and sign in with your Spotify account.
- Once you’re signed in, stats.fm will request permission to access your Spotify data. Click “Agree.”
- stats.fm will now show you a dashboard with all of your Spotify stats.
- The Overview tab will show you some basic stats, such as your top artists and songs.
- To see more detailed stats, click on the “Top” tab.
- You can now see stats for your top artists, songs, and genres you’ve listened to over the course of one month, three months, six months, or all time.
Spotify’s stats can be a helpful way to see your listening habits, find new music, and more. You can check stats for Spotify on the web, desktop, and mobile app. For more detailed stats, you’ll need to use a third-party app or website.