In November of 2023, Netflix is set to drop a boatload of new and returning shows. Among the returning ones are “Elite” and “Lupin”, two highly popular series. They also have a new show called “Pain Hustlers” featuring Chris Evans set to premiere. So far there isn’t much known about it, considering it’s an all-new series. The movie with the same name is supposed to come out in October too, that one has Emily Blunt and Chris Evans together and a bunch of other stars. Furthermore they have various other things lined up, which if you ask me feels like they’re throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.
- The Crown (Season 6, Part 1): Premiering on November 16, this season marks the commencement of the final season of “The Crown”.
- Selling Sunset (Season 7): Continuation of the popular reality series revolving around high-end residential properties in Los Angeles.
- Virgin River (Season 5, Second Half): The latter half of the fifth season is set to air, continuing the tale of Melinda Monroe, who moves to Virgin River, seeking a fresh start. 3.
- All the Light We Cannot See: A new series based on Anthony Doerr’s Pulitzer Prize-winning World War II novel, directed by Shawn Levy.
- David Fincher’s The Killer: An adaptation of a French graphic novel series by Alexis Nolent, penned by Andrew Kevin Walker.
- LEO: An animated film starring Adam Sandler.
- Squid Game: The Challenge: A controversial reality show spun off from the popular Korean drama series “Squid Game”.
- How to Become a Mob Boss (Narrated by Peter Dinklage) and Scott Pilgrim Takes Off: New series additions to Netflix’s catalog.
- Family Switch: Showcased with actors like Brady Noon, Emma Myers, and Jennifer.
A total of 74 new and returning Netflix original TV series, films, documentaries, and specials are promised, adding a variety to the choices for subscribers.
Week of Nov 1 – Nov 5 Highlights:
- Elena Knows A film exploring a woman’s quest in the wake of her daughter’s sudden death amid her battle with Parkinson’s disease.
- The Railway Men: A series depicting the heroic acts of railway workers after a deadly gas leak incident in Bhopal.
- Replacing Chef Chico: A series set in a Filipino fine dining restaurant facing a crisis due to its head chef’s medical condition.
- Hurricane Season: A film uncovering a town’s dark secrets following a morbid discovery by a group of kids.
- Locked In A film revolving around a nurse delving into the mysterious circumstances of a coma patient’s injuries.
This collection reflects a blend of drama, action, mystery, and reality content, catering to a broad spectrum of audiences.