Netflix is available on almost every electronic device known, which also includes your Smart TV. After you have finished the setup process for Netflix, the service should store your information and keep you logged in. You can watch movies and TV shows whenever you like.
However, there will definitely come a time when you will have to log out of Netflix on your TV. For whatever your reason may be, logging out of Netflix on any smart TV is really easy.
Read on to learn more about how you can log out of your Netflix account on TV:
How do I Log out of Netflix on TV?
Here’s how you can log out from Netflix on your Smart TV. Not that the steps will be different if you access Netflix on your TV through a different method, such as a Chromecast or a gaming console:
- Open Netflix on your TV, and select a user profile from the list of options provided.
- When you see the homepage of Netflix, press the Left button on your remote. This will bring up a menu sidebar.
- Scroll all the way down and select the “Get Help” icon
- Once the new page has loaded, go to the bottom of it and click the Sign out option.
- Check the option that you are sure you want to log out of your account.
- You will be sent back to the “Get Started” screen when the app has logged you out.
If switching Netflix accounts on your TV is something you are doing on a daily basis, you may want to try out one of the many different methods available since it is possible to do so, including:
- Sign Out And Log In To The Other Account
You can easily log out of Netflix by following the steps listed above, and then you may log in using a new account. However, doing so manually could be a time-consuming process.
- Use a Different Netflix Account for Every One of Your Devices.
Make sure that if there are multiple members of your family who each have a Netflix account, at least one of them logs in through the smart TV, another log in through the Netflix app on a linked streaming box like Chromecast, and the third logs in through the Netflix app on their Xbox or Ps4 console.
- Casting Using The Netflix Mobile App
You can cast anything from Netflix to an Android or iOS device as long as it is connected to the same Wi-Fi connection as your smart TV. This is true regardless of whatever Netflix account the Android or iOS device is logged into.
It may seem a bit different on your TV depending on how you have it set up, but logging out of Netflix is very easy if you know where to look! After you have logged out of Netflix, you are free to use whatever account you like to login into whenever you want.