Alexa is a highly advanced robot that loves to answer anything which we ask in just a few seconds. It can perform tons of functions. This object is most popularly known as the Amazon Alexa as it has been developed by the company of Amazon. The main aim of the company was to develop a virtual AI assistant for the users.
Countries where Amazon Alexa is available:
Many countries are having the accessibility to this Virtual AI assistant. These countries include the United States, India, Greece, Hungary, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Brazil and much more. It is available in more than 35 countries all around the world.
Follow these steps to connect your Alexa device to Wi-Fi:
The steps for connecting your Alexa device with your WI-FI are:
- First of all, it is compulsory to download the Alexa app. The application can be easily found on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- You will be able to see the option named devices in the bottom right corner. Click on it.
- After that, you have to click on Echo & Alexa.
- Next, you have to choose which of your Alexa devices you want to connect to the WI-FI network.
- After that, you have to select the Change option which will appear on the right side of the WIFI network.
- Once you are completed with this, a pop up will appear. Click on the No option.
- Now, your Alexa device is ready for its setup. Set your Alexa device on its setup mode and select Continue.
- Then you will be able to see a list of all the Alexa devices on your screen. Select your device or the one which you want to connect.
- After that, you simply have to choose the WI-FI network over which you want to connect to Alexa.
- Now, you will be asked to put the WI-FI password to connect it with your Alexa device.
- Once all the steps are completed, your Alexa device will be connected to the WI-FI network you chose. Then you can run it as per your use.
Devices Compatible with Amazon Alexa are:
Let us have a look at the devices which are compatible with Amazon Alexa.
- Amazon Echo
- Lenovo Smart Assistant
- Sonos one smart speaker
- Bose Soundbar
- Libratone zip
- Energy System Smart Speaker
And many more.
- Sony Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV stick
- Amazon Fire TV cube
- Amazon Fire TV
Smartphone and Tablets
- Android Phones
- Fire 7
- Fire HD
- Fire 10
- Amazon Fire HD and Fire tablets
- Moto Smart Speaker
And much more.
Laptop and Desktops:
- Asus ZenBook
- Vivo book
- Razer Laptops
- Acer Laptops
- Acer Laptops
And much more.
What makes Alexa Standout?
Alexa is probably capable of everything. You can perform voice interactions with it. Not only this, but you can also set alarms, play audiobooks, make your to-do list, music playback, streaming podcasts and much more. It also provides real-time information to the user regarding weather, travel, sports, traffic and much more.