Keywords are the rock foundation of the complete website. It serves many purposes with one arrow like:
- Fetching the right audience.
- Making the web page’s purpose crystal clear to the search engines.
- Categorizing and adding meaning to your web pages. And others.
So, it becomes important to choose the right keywords for maximum conversions and sales.
What are the keywords that match your business requirements? Which keywords will improve your ROI? You’ll get answers to all these questions in the sections below. best seo services dubai
What are the best ways to select the most relevant keywords?
The ultimate goal of SEO is to improve SERP rankings and grab maximum traffic out of search engines. Thus, it is of utmost importance to filter out suitable keywords. Further, which keywords will fit on the landing pages. It matters the most! Let’s find out how:
Figure out the search intent
Governing what is the actual intent behind user search queries is crucial. It can shorten your path to keywords. Intent varies to a great extent with a little tweak in keywords. For example:
- Informational: ‘Pizza recipe,’ ‘Pizza benefits’ are informational intent keywords. Here, the user is looking for more information on pizza recipes and their benefits for health.
- Navigational: ‘Domino’s pizza,’ ‘Pizza near me,’ or ‘Pizza by Pizza Hut’ is navigational intent keywords. A customer is searching for pizza brands or restaurants near him.
- Transactional: ‘Pizza discounts,’ ‘buy best pizza’ are transactional intent keywords. The Client is going to order a pizza.
Marketers can use these keywords on different pages. Blogs can cover informational intent. And CTAs section may include navigational and transactional intent to drive maximum results.
Also, you can access SEO company India to create appropriate content with keywords covering user search intent.
Analyze the type of keywords
Keywords vary on the type of specificity. From short-length keywords to long-tail keywords specificity keep on increasing. With long-tail keywords competition decreases while the conversion ratio increases. So, these are the categories:
- Head keywords: These are extremely short keywords having a single term or max two words. It is general. Generally, businesses use these keywords for assigning categories to the products. For example shoes, clothes, musical instruments, and others.
- Middle keywords: Middle keywords range from two to three keywords. It starts becoming more specific but not completely. Let’s say running shoes, women’s clothes, string music instruments, and the like.
- Long-tail keywords: Long-tail keywords have more than four keywords. These have less search volume and low competition. So, companies can tap into this traffic effectively. It engages maximum with the customers. A few examples are the best running shoes for kids, black trousers for women, etc.
Keyword research tools
Using keyword planner tools is the most effective way to find appropriate keywords in your industry. Sometimes we may skip important keywords. But, keyword research tools go through trending and previous data to fetch suitable keywords.
Some of the keyword research tools are free of cost like Google keyword planner, Answer the public, Google search console. These tools require credible websites and authenticity to give relevant keywords.
Other than that, there are many paid tools available for conducting keyword research. These are:
- Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
Filter keywords using LSI keywords
Latent Semantic Indexing is an effective way to extract related keywords. Associations are the best way to relate one thing with another. Do you know everything is interlinked with each other in one way or another? Once you find LSI keywords, it is easy to close the deal.
LSI keywords widen your reach throughout the industry. Cosmetics don’t exist independently. There are many applications of cosmetics for human usage:
- Beauty products.
- Surgical products.
- Medicinal cosmetics.
- Women and men cosmetics.
In this way, you can attract different types of target audiences to your website. The best source is Google autocomplete. Whenever you’ll put a query in the Google search engine, it will complete the query with the most asked words or related trending topics. Once you complete LSI keywords, begin with further research. Also, several paid tools help in making a great deal.
Use keywords as per media and landing pages
Nowadays, different media are prevalent in the online market. For videos, use keywords in the descriptions, hashtags, tags, and subtitles. The first few seconds decide whether the user will watch a complete video or not.
For blogs and articles, take care of using keywords in the title tag, heading tag, and images alt tag. It helps in skimming the content. And leads the way to raise the reader’s interest. They read the entire text and spend more time on the website.
Landing pages help in increasing the conversion rate. So, use relevant keywords that explain maximum about the product, its benefits, and FAQs.
For final takeaways, keywords play a central role in optimizing your website . It can make or break your SEO! So, it is important to pick keywords judiciously for landing high on SERPs.