Netflix is an on-demand streaming platform for vast entertaining content. It is a worldwide popular application with over more than 10 million subscribers. It’s impressive how Netflix has a flexible parental control and the dope Original Entertainment movies, shows, and series exclusive only to Netflix subscribers. Stream the ocean of unlimited action thriller films and dramas with high-resolution video and HD audio.
You can choose your Netflix Subscription plan accordingly:
- Basic- In this plan, you can access Netflix with only one screen and Supported Resolution.
- Standard- In this plan, you can access Netflix with Two Screens and Standard Resolution.
- Premium- In this plan, you can access Netflix with Four Screen sharing and High Resolution ( HD and 4K Ultra)
Netflix Monthly Subscription Plan Costs
Netflix Monthly Subscription Plans and Charges in India
The charges for Monthly Basic Subscription Plan on Netflix costs- Rs. 199/- only
The Standard Subscription Plan with 2-screens is available- Rs. 649/- Monthly.
And lastly, the Premium Subscription costs- Rs.799/- per Month.
Now, Netflix has also brought you the Mobile Subscription Plans in India. As of now, two Mobile Plans on Netflix are available.
Netflix Mobile Subscription Monthly Charges and Plans:
Netflix Mobile Subscription Plan- Enjoy Netflix on your Smartphone in Supported Resolution with the Netflix Monthly Mobile Subscription plan. It costs Rs.199/-
Mobile+ Subscription Plan- Access Netflix on your phone with Mobile+ in Standard Resolution at a monthly Subscription of Rs.299/- only.
(Note: In both the Mobile Subscription plans, only one screen is accessible.)
Netflix Subscription Plans and Charges in the US:
- The charges for Monthly Basic Subscription Plan on Netflix costs- 8 dollars.
- While the Standard Subscription Plan on Netflix costs about- $13 Monthly.
- And lastly, the Premium Subscription costs- $17.99 Monthly.