The Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 suites are generally acknowledged as serving as industry standards and are utilized all around the world, particularly by document makers working in commercial and professional settings.
Both the 2007 and 2010 versions of Microsoft Word have emerged as the industry standard for word processing software. Word 2007 and 2010 use the docx file format as their default for saving documents. Therefore, if you wish to create or modify a document that is native to Word 2010 and has all of its features, you will need to work with a docx file.
It is a well-known truth that if we wish to communicate or preserve documents, whether they are for personal or professional use, we typically convert them to the PDF format. This is done due to the numerous advantages that PDF offers.
However, we frequently need to edit PDF files that we have either saved or received. In order to accomplish this, we will need to convert it into a format that can be edited in Word, specifically docx. Utilizing a professional PDF Converter such as SnapPDF is the most effective method available for converting PDF files to the docx format. The vast majority of business customers that create and convert PDF documents on a consistent basis typically go with a PDF Converter program that is both strong and quick. On the other hand, they are expensive, so if you are only a student or only require a conversion service once in a great while, you might find it more convenient to use a free PDF converter like SnapPDF.app.
Convert PDF files to Docx format in a flash and without using email.
- Select the PDF to Word tool from the available options in SnapPDF – PDF converter’s list of tools.
- You can import PDF files from the cloud or upload them from your local computer.
- After the file has been converted, you can save it to your computer and then open it with Word or another program of its kind.
Use Google Drive to convert PDF files to DOCX format.
With the help of Google Docs and the assumption that you have some spare time and an installed copy of Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010, the following is a guide that will walk you through the process of converting your PDF files to the docx format at no cost to you.
- Navigate to your Google account and sign in.
- The following step is a very significant one. Converting uploaded files to the format that can be edited in Google Docs requires that the “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format” box in the General Settings window be checked. You may access the Settings dialog by clicking on the gear menu that is located in the top right corner.
- Navigate to the PDF document that you wish to convert to Word format on your local computer, click the Open button after you’ve found it, and then pick the New File Upload option.
You can also upload files by dragging and dropping them into your Documents list. This is an additional method.
- To open the file you uploaded, click on the file’s name in the list. You may save it on your computer by going to the File menu and selecting “Save As” followed by “Word.”
- After you’ve successfully saved it, find it and right-click on it. After that, select Open With Microsoft Word.
- After opening the file, select “Save As” and then “Type Word Document” from the drop-down menu to save the file as a Word document.
And you’re done. You are now able to see and make changes to your PDF file as if it were a native Word 2010 or 2007 document once it has been converted to a docx type of file.
One can draw the following conclusion: the SnapPDF – PDF2Word tool is reliable and well-liked by a great number of customers; our product meets the criteria of being simple enough for anyone to use. Very simple, and the majority of first-time users report positive experiences with the software.Let’s Put Online PDF Converter To The Test With SnapPDF.app, And You’ll See How Good It Is!