What is the Amazon Echo Dot
Amazon has introduced one more member, to its already large family. The additional member has got some additional features as well, and in this blog, I’ll tell you all about the new member and how you can set it up.
Sentence:- To find more information about importance of branding, you should try importance of Mobile Buy Box for Amazon sales
Yes, we are talking about the Amazon Echo Dot. Right now, Amazon has many such products in its reign, but the Amazon Echo Dot is one of the most least expensive products Amazon has manufactured till date. Amazon’s Echo Dot is a smart speaker that has Alexa, as its virtual assistant. You can use this AI developed Alexa, to do everything possible under the roof. So, how can you set up this Echo Dot.
Set Up the Echo Dot:
You can easily set up this Echo Dot and connect it to any compatible devices, like T.V, Bluetooth speaker and your Smartphone Device as well. Follow these steps, to know exactly how you can set up this Echo Dot.
- Download or update your Alexa App on the phone, Android or iOS, to begin the process.
- Open it, you will see a Devices Option on the lower right-hand side of the interface.
- Click on the Device option, and you shall notice a ‘+’ sign or simply click on the threebars (Menu Option).
- Click on Add Devices.
- Click on Amazon Echo option followed by a on screen prompt and choose the 3rd generation Echo Dot.
- Plugin your Amazon Echo Dot to the provided charger, wait for it to turn Orange.
- Once you notice the Echo icon on the phone screen, click it and soon you will be transferred to the Wi-Fisection. Select your Amazon Device and go back to the Alexa App.
- Select the device that you want to connect with the Echo Dot.
- While using any external device or speaker, select it. Ignore this two if you don’t have any other device connected.
- Select the place which you want to connect it to, it can be yourKitchen, living room or add any other room if you want to.
And it’s done.
Hurrah, your Amazon Echo Dot setup has been completed. Now, you can play music or listen to news anytime you want on this Amazon Echo Dot.
Features of Amazon Echo Dot:
If you are wondering, if this tiny speaker is worth your money, then be sure you read all the benefits that it offers.
- Occupies less space and is half the price of the original Echo.
- You have complete access to the virtual assistant, Alexa.
- Connects with almost every device available to give you hands-on the best experience.
- The AI integrated Alexa can do everything for you, right from the booking a dining table at your favourite restaurant to checking if movie tickets are available.
- It can also play music for you at a quality sound. However, you can so connect an external speaker to it.
- It’s pocket size factor makes it travel friendly.
- The best 3rd generation Echo Dot at an affordable price.
The Best Alexa-Compatible Devices:
If you are wondering, if your device is suitable with the Alexa-enabled devices well as the Amazon Echo Dot. Then make sure to check out this list, to see if the device is compatible or not.
- Amazon Smart Plug
- Philips Hue Starter Kit
- Fitbit Versa 3
- Ecobee Smart Thermostat
- Ring Video Doorbell 4
- Ring Stick Up Cam Battery
- Eero 6 Mesh Router
- Insignia Fire TV
- LG Gram laptop
- August Wi-Fi smart lock
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Toshiba Fire TV
However, we are always updating our list to include all the new devices and technologies in it. So, make sure that you check it frequently.
How to Pair Amazon Echo Dot with Bluetooth:
You can easily connect your Bluetooth speaker or headset with this Echo Dot. Follow these instructions to make your listening experience better than ever.
- Click on the Bluetooth icon in your phone and tap on Pair Devices.
- Next, open the Alexa App and choose the Devices Option.
- Once you select the Devices Option, you will see ascreen,click on Echo & Alexa.
- Choose your Device.
- Select Bluetooth Device and then click on Pair a new Device option.
After you have completed these steps, from the next time you can directly enable the Bluetooth option in the smartphone and say, “Pair Bluetooth”. Some Bluetooth Devices automatically connect themselves after having enabled it once.