QuickBooks desktop has been helpful for many businesses that range from small businesses to mid-size businesses. By providing major functionalities like inventory management, employ payroll tracking, and other financial management tools, helps a business carry out all the operations smoothly, and increases productivity.
QuickBooks Cloud Desktop Hosting is hosted on the network provided by a third-party cloud provider, which enables a business with additional security, maintenance, and support. QuickBooks Online is also cloud-based, but when compared to the Desktop version, it lacks a lot of features and functionalities. This makes QuickBooks Desktop more beneficial for growing businesses.
Benefits Of QuickBooks Desktop Hosting
Below are some benefits that a business receives when using QuickBooks Desktop Hosting:
Businesses using QuickBooks Desktop Hosting get access to the business data with any smart device which has a browser. It can be accessed anytime anywhere and lets multiple users access the data at the same time under the supervision of the admin. Unlike the traditional QuickBooks Desktop which can be accessed only from the local device, with the hosting offered by Cloud Desktop Service Providers, Businesses get round-the-clock access and support to their data and applications.
QuickBooks hosting offers businesses security. This helps in maintaining the safety of all the business data against malware and ransomware as the whole cloud desktop structure is a controlled environment, maintained and secured with the firewall implemented by the hosting providers.
- Processing speed
QuickBooks Online is a bit slow when it comes to the processing speed, but the same does not apply to Hosted QuickBooks Desktop. In general, the processing speed of carrying out business operations is much faster in QuickBooks Desktop. This is due to the higher performance of the hosted server/desktop provided by the hosting providers.
- Features Of QuickBooks Desktop
Apart from the Hosted QuickBooks Desktop, the businesses get benefits from the baseline line QuickBooks too. some of the features are:
- Automated receipts management: This feature is limited to the pro, premier plus, and enterprise versions of QuickBooks Desktop. Users can use the mobile application to capture receipt data, import, and review it.
- Payroll liability reminders: Businesses are reminded of the upcoming payroll taxations and liability payments. This way businesses can prepare for it in advance and never miss the deadline.
- Streamlined bank feeds: Being an exclusive feature to the QuickBooks Desktop, users can automatically categorize all the bank transactions with the help of advanced tools like advanced matching and batch editing.
- Rule-based customer groups: With the help of this feature businesses can create customer groups based on different fields such as status, balance, location, and customer type. Once the customer is allocated to a certain group, he/she follows the rule of that particular group. This makes customer management efficient for the business.
- Option to set up and reuse the email templates: Businesses can create new email templates or can reuse the old templates. This makes customer communication healthy.