IDGO Live App provides all your favourite Investigation Discovery shows anytime, anywhere. You can stream IDGO live TV when you log in with your TV provider, and then you can also browse all the contents by their genre and find your favourite shows and discover new ones. You also have the option of picking up episodes where you left off across all of your devices, as well as you put together all the episodes you love most on your Favourite Shows list. You would find unlimited access to everything IDGO has to offer free with your TV subscription.
Devices that support IDGO
You don’t have to share your screen with anyone. You can access the content from your smartphone and any other device that is connected to the internet. You can stream IDGO LIVE anytime from any place and anywhere on all your beloved devices and watch all your favourite shows. A list of devices and streaming services that provides access to the IDGO Live App are:
- AT&T U Verse
- Dish network
- Orby TV
- Verizon FiOS
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
How to access and watch the contents of the IDGO live TV app on smart TV
If you want to view the programs on the IDGO live TV app on your smart TV, you’ll need first to activate your smart TV. Now, proceed with the following procedures:
- Open the app if it came pre-installed on your device.
- If the app is not yet installed on your device, go to the App Store on your smart TV.
- Look for the IDGO live TV app in the navigation panel
- Select the download option and wait for the application to finish installing.
- Start the application.
- Go to the account menu by selecting the account option.
- Click on the sign-in option after selecting the TV provider.
- On the TV screen, a seven-digit activation number will prompt.
- From any other device, such as a phone or a laptop, go to idgo.com/activate and log in with your login credentials and TV provider selection.
- A box will appear where you must enter the seven-digit activation code.
- Once you’ve entered the code, click the proceed button.
- The screen on your Smart TV will start to refresh itself.
- Now choose your TV provider and log in with your credentials. Now, access your favourite entertainment content on IDGO anytime!