YouTube is the most prominent choice for people when it comes to entertainment. With millions of streams, YouTube is a platform for youngsters to showcase their talent. Not just them, even adults and kids lean towards YouTube to listen to music, play series, stream gaming videos, movies, vlogs, song and dance covers, movie teasers, anime, DIY, study sessions, etc. All that entertainment content at just one place; Isn’t that amazing?
To put it in a nutshell, YouTube is a non-stop solution for your every problem as well as entertainment choices.
Now, you can also say goodbye to the YouTube ads permanently; Subscribe for YouTube premium now and enjoy the library of movies, ad-free music videos, non-stop shows, YouTube Originals, and other entertainment videos.
If you are here looking for the instructions to access the amusing entertainment content on your Smart TV, follow these steps:
- Access the Home Menu of your Smart TV and move towards the app store.
- After visiting the app store, tap on the search bar and start looking for a ‘YouTube’ application.
- Press on the search icon and select the app from the search results.
- Download the app and wait to complete the installation process.
- Now, open the app. Move ahead to the Sign-in Menu.
- A page with an activation code will appear on your TV screen. Without this activation code, you cannot access YouTube on your SmartTV.
- Now visit youtube.com/activate from your Smartphone or Desktop.
- Enter the code here that is appearing on your Smart TV.
- Next- Enter your Sign-in details and hit on the continue option.
- Now, after you enter, the code select Continue.
- Move back to your Smart TV. Wait to refresh it.
- Once it has refreshed, you can start streaming your favourite Youtube entertainment videos.
How to activate YouTube TV from a Smartphone?
- Download the application from your play store or iTunes.
- Search for the app name inside the horizontal search bar at the top of your screen. Hit the search icon.
- Please install the application and visit it later.
- When you open the app, a Sign-In page will show up.
- To sign up, Enter your Email address and password.
- Now click on the rectangular outlined box.
- You will see ‘Link with TV code’ after tapping on the last option.
- It will ask for the activation code to cast YouTube on your Smart TV.
- Now proceed to your Smart TV.
- With the help of your TV remote, visit the settings of your device.
- Now, scroll down to search for the ‘Link with TV code’ option.’ A blue box with an activation code of several characters will appear in front of you.
- Enter that code on your phone.
Viola! There you go! Explore the world with YouTube on your Smart TV.
But, before you start the activation process, check if your device is eligible to play YouTube:
- Android TV and Smartphones are compatible.
- iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Amazon devices: Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
- Computer devices like Windows and MacBook show compatibility
- Roku TV like Roku 3, Roku Stick series, and other versions are eligible.
- Samsung Tizen TV and it’s series
- Mi TV, LG TV, Sony TV, etc., are eligible.
Why Choose YouTube?
- YouTube is not just an entertainment app but also a great learning platform.
- It significantly influences youngsters who seem to achieve their future in communication, entertainment, or freelance.
- You can rent or buy a movie here. The price is cost-efficient here.
- If you have missed an episode of your favourite show, you can watch it on YouTube.
- It has effortless parental control so that users can conveniently access it on their devices.
- You can stream YouTube from different devices.
- Users can subscribe to their favourite streaming channel and click on the bell icon to receive notification of their latest updates.
- The maximum limit to stream from the same Email ID is about three. You can also switch to a different Email Address whenever you want.
- YouTube Premium offers you to download the video you want to stream and watch anytime.
- You can create a watchlist of your own.
- You can create a playlist of the videos you want to stream for yourself.
- Stream your video in high resolution- 1080p. You can also switch to 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p, 144p resolution if you would like to.
- You can also create your channel and post your videos.
The bottom line is, YouTube is the best streaming app for you to explore and discover a whole different world!