Univision channel or app is a free streaming service included with your TV service provider subscription. Watch UniVision live programs and on-demand whenever and wherever you want from your computer, mobile phone, tablet, or television. It is an American Spanish-language free-to-air television network owned by UniVision Communications. It is the United States’ most prominent provider of Spanish-language content. UVideos allows viewers to access the best UniVision content, with thousands of hours of daytime, prime time, entertainment, sports, and news programming available. UVideos on smart TVs and connected devices also allow viewers to enjoy the experience in both Spanish and English.
Are you looking for the steps to access the UniVision on your Smart TV? Follow this instruction:
- Visit the app store on your Smart TV from your Home Menu.
- Select the streaming channel and then click on the search channel.
- Enter UNIVISION NOW in the search box and press the search icon.
- On the channel info page, select add channel.
- Sign-in Menu will appear on your screen. Select Continue and move ahead.
- On the next page, an alphanumeric code of several characters will pop up. (Remember this code as it is crucial to complete the activation process.)
- Now open the web browser on your desktop and go to univision.com/activate
- You will see a blank box asking you to enter the activation code. Tap on the box and enter the details.
- Refresh your TV Screen. (Wait for a few moments as refreshing might take a while)
- Now, Sign up using your login credentials and start streaming your favorite movies, shows, and other entertainment videos on UniVision.
Which devices can I use to watch UNIVISION NOW?
The compatible devices to play Univision are:
- Android Smartphones
Connected TV Devices:
- Roku box, Roku stick, Roku express, and Roku stick plus
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Xbox One and PS4, PS5
- Amazon Fire, Firestick
Computer devices like:
Windows and MacBook
Happy Streaming UVideos!