Travel Channel TV provides a wide range of choices to the viewers. It broadcasts documentaries, reality series, and how-to series about travel and leisure throughout the United States and the world. Shows on African animal safaris, tours of magnificent hotels and resorts, visits to key cities and towns across the globe, programming on various foods from around the world, and programming on ghosts and the infamous paranormal buildings have all been included. With access to live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows, you can watch Travel Channel at any time.
How to watch shows of Travel Channel Tv app on smart TV
If you want to view the programs of the Travel Channel TV app on your smart TV, you’ll need first to activate your smart TV. Following is the activation process:
- Open the ‘Travel Channel’ app on your Smart TV.
- If your TV does not have the app installed, visit the Application Store on your Smart TV.
- Look for the Travel Channel TV app in the navigation panel
- Tap on the download option and wait for the application to finish installing.
- Visit the application after it is installed on your Smart TV.
- Go to the Account Menu by selecting the account option.
- Click on the Sign-in Option after selecting the TV provider.
- On the TV screen, an activation code of several characters will prompt.
- From any other device, such as a phone or a laptop, go to travelchannel.com/activate and log in using your TV service Provider’s credentials.
- A box will appear where you have to enter the activation code received earlier.
- Click the proceed button once you have entered the code.
- Wait to refresh the TV screen. There you go, access Travel shows to your heart’s content anytime!
Compatible devices to access Travel Channel are:
Hulu Live TV
Roku TV 3, Roku stick, Roku stick plus, etc.
Android TV and Smartphones.
Amazon Firestick and Fire TV
Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad
Sling TV, FuboTV, AT&T TV
Kindle Fire Tablet
Samsung Tizen and its series