TBS app is a streaming application that is available with multiple entertainment choices. Without a doubt, it is one of the popular video streaming channels in the U.S. But, to access the videos on TBS: You must have the credentials of your TV service provider. Enjoy thrilling and amusing movies, TV shows, sports, etc., for free with a Cable subscription on TBS. It is accessible with various TV service providers, that includes AT&T, Spectrum, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, DIRECTV, Dish, Optimum, Suddenlink, Verizon, etc.
Following is the list of devices that are eligible to stream TBS:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Google Chromecast
- Android TV
- Sony TV
To activate your Smart TV with TBS, follow these steps:
- From the home screen of your Smart TV, navigate to the Streaming Channels menu.
- Click on the Search Channels option and head to the search field.
- Type TBS using the on-screen keyboard and click on the search icon.
- Select the TBS app icon from the search results to install the app.
- On the app installation page, select the Add Channel option.
- Wait for a few moments until the installation process completes.
- Choose ‘Go to Channel’ to launch the application on your Smart TV.
- Follow the instructions to receive the activation code.
- An activation code of six to eight characters will prompt on your TV screen.
- Next- visit tbs.com/activate on the web browser from your smartphone or computer.
- Enter the code and select Continue.
- Sign in with your TV service provider credentials.
- Select Continue
- After the successful registration of your Smart TV with TBS, it will refresh itself. Wait for some time.
Voila! You can start streaming the contents on TBS now.