Watch your favorite shows or TV drama series on PBS in your local region. Fans have a wide array of options available to stream. You can say that it is a library of exciting content which attracts viewers to keep streaming. The video quality is available in HD Streaming, and all the contents are top-notch.
To activate PBS on your device like Roku, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV or, Android TV, follow these steps:
- Download the PBS Video app from the app store of your Smart TV
- Select the PBS app icon.
- Proceed to the Sign in Menu.
- Click on Activate Now to receive the activation code.
- A seven-letter activation code will appear on your screen. Note it down for further process.
- From your PC/ laptop or mobile, go to pbs.org/activate and enter your unique code to activate PBS on your Smart TV.
- Net- Select Continue.
- Sign in to your PBS account with Facebook, Google, or your active Email Address.
- If you do not have one of the above three account options, click on ‘Don’t have a PBS Account? Create one here.’
- Suppose you have the PBS Passport benefit; You can sign in with the same account you have linked initially to your Passport benefit.
- After signing in, you will receive a confirmation message on your TV screen.
There you go, stream PBS unlimitedly!
Check out the following devices that are compatible to stream with PBS:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- iOS Devices: Macbook, iPhone
- Google Chromecast
- Android TV & Smartphone
- Samsung Smart TV (Tizen)