The NFL app is the best app any football fan could ask for! To watch the latest highlights, old or live matches, tune in to NFL. Witness all the grand leagues with their highlights. Get all the primetime games, with their news, statistics, replays, etc. However, this requires the NFL game pass, which is a subscription-based entry. With this NFL game pass, all the leagues and games are available with full replays after being broadcasted.
10 Easy steps to activate NFL on your Smart TV is listed down:
If you want to view the live contents of the NFL app on your smart TV, then you need to follow the following steps:
- Make sure that your Smart TV has stable internet connectivity to access NFL.
- Visit the Home Menu of your Smart TV.
- Look for the NFL app from the App Store present on your smart TV and download it.
- Once you have finished downloading and installing, launch the application.
- An activation code will pop on the screen of your device.
- Next- On your smartphone or computer, log on to nfl.com/activate from a web browser.
- Sign in to your NFL account using an active Email address and password.
- A new page will appear asking to enter the activation code. Tap inside the blank box and enter the code that you have received earlier.
- After entering, hit on activate device option.
- The page on the TV screen will automatically refresh, and you will be able to Sign-in with your login credentials. Now you can enjoy all the contents of the app from your smart TV.
Why Choose NFL?
The NFL app provides multiple features to its subscribers and non-subscribers.
Download the app on your phone or tablet to enjoy the following features:
- There is multiple other access for those subscribers connected to DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon, FiOS, Cox, Charter, etc.
- It provides the facility to select Teams of your choice. It will directly allow you to watch videos from that team. Through this feature, you can also access replays of recent games.
- 24 hours 365 days NFL Network
- Access to NFL RedZone
- Live playoffs, Super Bowl Llll, Live primetime games, Live local games, NFL combine, Draft coverage, scoring of live games, Drive charts, etc.
- You can also access the NFL RedZone, In-game highlights, articles, Access to NFL game pass, Video Highlights on latest stories, Access to NFL shop, Breaking News, etc.
The official app NFL Normally doesn’t charge any subscription fees. But it is mandatory at the time when one is opting for the NFL game pass. Its features vary with the location.
Compatible Devices that support NFL are:
There are multiple devices from where you can access the contents of the NFL app. Whether you are watching from your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV, or other devices, it is good to go with almost every device possible. The list of search devices are as follows:
- PlayStation 4 and above
- Xbox One
- Google Chrome cast
- Roku devices that include Roku one-off 2nd generation and above, Roku 2 three and four, Roku streaming stick, Roku TV
- Android TV of operating system 8.0 and above
- Apple Watch Series 3, and above but it will support no live games
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV stick, Fire TV stick 4K, Fire TV Cube
- Apple TV
- Windows tablets
- Mac computers and many more devices & several other devices show compatibility.