Lifetime gives the viewers full access to all the reality shows, dramas, and movies, including all the full episodes alongside several behind-the-scenes and preview clips added to the shows. Moreover, you can now stream your favorite Lifetime Movies and TV shows and watch all the latest episodes of all shows since you get a plethora of options. Hence, Lifetime has become associated with a specific type of melodrama that is uniquely feminine. With Lifetime being possible to stream on several devices, you can watch all your favorite shows anytime, anywhere.
How to access and watch the contents of the MY Life Time TV app on Smart TV?
If you want to view the programs on the MY Life Time TV app on your smart TV, you’ll need first to activate your smart TV. Additionally, this necessitates the following procedures:
- Open the app if it is pre-installed on your Roku TV or any Smart TV.
- Go to the device Application Store on your Smart TV if you do not have it pre-installed.
- Look for the Lifetime TV app in the navigation panel
- Select the download option and wait for the application to finish installing.
- Start the app by tapping on the icon after installation.
- Go to the account menu by selecting the account option.
- Click on the sign-in option after selecting the TV provider.
- On the TV screen, a seven-digit activation number will get presented.
- From any other device, such as a phone or a laptop, go to mylifetime.com/activate and log in with your login credentials and TV provider selection.
- A box will appear where you must enter the seven-digit activation code.
- Once you’ve entered the code, tap the proceed option.
- The screen on your Smart TV will take some time to refresh. So, be patient.
Stream My Life on your compatible devices:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung TV
- Kindle HD
- Sling TV
- Hulu Live TV
- AT&T TV
- Fubo TV