Watch your favorite series on History without any ad-break interruption, period. It offers you a library of unique entertainment steaming that makes your money worth spending. History is a famous American streaming service; Avail the subscription at $1.67 monthly, or annually for $20.
Curious Why History is unique?
History is a platform where you can stream shows of various genres. It has over 15 million subscribers that hook up with the quality and resolution of streaming. Both adults and kids are free to explore here to navigate and experience shows of their interests. Also, it is considerably cheaper compared with the other streaming service providers.
What to Watch on HIstory?
The popular series known as Vikings have created hype among people. (It attracts viewers based on the ancient concept and combat skills used.) Besides this, there are other shows like SIX, Curse of Oak Island, Alone, American PIckers, MysteryQuest, Clash of the Gods, etc. All these series showcase outstanding and surreal concepts that are undoubtedly well directed and nicely delivered to the audience.
Watch all these incredible entertainment shows to your heart’s content on your Smart TV.
Proceed with the below steps and activate the ‘History TV app’ on your TV device:
- Open the Home Menu and go to the app store with the help of remote control on your Smart TV.
- Tap on the search bar—type’ History TV Channel’ and press enter.
- Click on download the app. Wait for a few moments to install the application.
- After successfully launching the app, click on it.
- Proceed to the SIgn-In menu.
- You will receive a unique code of several characters. The code is crucial to complete the registration.
- Now with the help of your Smartphone or Desktop, visit history.com/activate on your native browser.
- Press on ‘Continue.’
- Your screen will prompt with a notification for completing the successful registration.
- Next- Sign-in with your login credentials. If you don’t have an existing account, go to ‘Create New Account’ and move ahead.
- Again, Press on ‘Continue’ and explore ‘History’ as much as you want.
Check the compatibility of your device to play History:
- Samsung Tizen TV
- All iOS and Android devices
- Roku box
- Windows and Macbook
- Google Chromecast
- Blu-ray player
& several other devices show compatibility as well.