HBO Now is another Application launched by HBO that allows you to stream all its shows and phones online. It is different from the other apps like HBO Max and HBO Go. It does not require you a cable subscription to access the app. Even if you dont have a subscription to the cable HBO channel, you are able to stream all the app contents by signing up and paying a monthly fee. This app includes all the past and current shoes, series, and movies telecasted to date.
How to add and watch the HBO Now app on the smart TV
To watch HBO Now app from smart TV, the first step is to register through the website or application. The following steps need to be followed:
- Download the app on any compatible device
- Choose the set up a new account option. This can be done through the website hbonow.com/tvcode.
- Follow the instructions provided and make sure to keep a record of the user credentials.
- Proceed to the payment window and enter your payment information.
- There is an option where the viewers can enjoy the HBO Now app free for a month.
- This will complete the registration process, and you can access the app from any compatible device.
If you want to watch HBO Now on your smart TV, follow the below steps:
- Open your smart TV and visit the App Store
- Look for the HBO Now app from the list
- Download and install the app
- Open the app, and it will ask for the login username and password
- Enter the details and access any shows on the application.
- An alternate option is to visit hbonow.com/tvcode from your web browser on your TV or computer.
- Note down the code
- Visit the app on your Smart TV.
- From the menu set up, search for ‘link your device.’
- Enter the code you have taken a note at step 7.
There you go, your device is activated with HBO Now!
Compatible Devices with HBO Now:
- Roku devices
- Apple devices like iPhone, Apple TV, IPad, iPod
- Game Consoles like PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox
- Amazon Fire TV, stick
- Android phones, Android tablets,
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablets, etc.