Watch your beloved series and shows in high resolution at FreeForm. Say goodbye to stress and reclaim your integrity with the hottest and latest film release and web series. A variety of genres is available to the subscribers of FreeForm. To stream the FreeForm entertainment on your device, you have to download the app.
10 Easy Steps to Activate FreeForm on Smart TV
- Switch on your TV and connect it with a mobile hotspot or Wifi. Make sure the internet connectivity is stable.
- Open the ‘Home Menu’ of your Smart TV. Now, move towards the app store of your device.
- Search ‘FreeForm Channel app’ from the search bar. A list of relevant search results of applications will appear on the Smart TV screen.
- Select the ‘FreeForm app icon’ from the search results.
- Tap on ‘Add Channel’ appearing on your screen and wait for some time till it launches. You can visit the web browser to add the channel on your Smart TV.
- After adding FreeForm, go to the app and select the ‘Sign-in menu.’
- You will receive an activation code (unique code) of several characters about six to eight.
- Now log on to freeform.com/activate from your PC or Smartphone on a web browser.
- Write the activation code you have inside the blank box. Tap on the ‘Continue’ bar to wrap up the registration process.
- ‘Sign in’ with your login credentials, or select ‘Create an account on FreeForm if you do not have an account.
Popular FreeForm shows that have stolen the hearts of people:
- Love in the Time of Corona
- Everything’s Gonna Be Okay
- Good Trouble
- Party of Five
- Kal Penn Approves This Message
- Motherland: Fort Salem
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- The Bold Type
- Kevin From Work
- Baby Daddy
And much more entertainment content is accessible to the subscribed members of FreeForm.
Devices that Support the FreeForm Channel app for streaming are as follows:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku Ultra, Roku Fire Stick, Roku Fire Stick plus, etc.
- Sling TV
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Sony TV
- Samsung Tizen series
Mobiles and Tablets:
- Android Smartphones and Tablets (Android Operating System)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod (iOS)
- Amazon Fire Tablet and Kindle Fire Tablets.
- Windows 8, 9, 10, and the newest release Windows 11.
- Notebook and Notepad
- Google Chromecast- 3rd Gen. and above.
- Google Chromebook
- Lenovo Chromebook Tablet
- Xbox One S and its series, Xbox One X series
- Playstation- PS 3, PS 4, and the latest PS 5.