All news lovers who always want to stay tuned to the latest happenings worldwide Visit Fox News Channel at least once a day at the minimum. It has become an addiction for many news holics. That is why Fox News Channel has brought forward an application called the Fox News app. All the exclusive news and detailed information of the day’s most talked-about stories will be available on the Fox News app. Be it politics, entertainment, opinion pieces, Trending articles, breaking news, speeches from favorite personalities, and other stories related to the nation and international level are all part of the app’s content. With the app on your device, every viewer can stay up to date and always stay informed and on the go. This app will also help you be informed about sports headlines and other business-related topics. Get all the exclusive news breaking news around the clock with life headlines. With this app, you will directly be connected to your favorite shows, news stories, etc. You can watch the Fox News shows anywhere and at any time. All the relevant articles will be brought forward to you. The app also provides an audio-only option where you can tell the news without going onto full-screen video.
It is good news for all Fox News followers that the viewers do not have to pay any amount as subscription fees. It is free of cost until now and can be watched anytime.
Devices that support Fox News app
If you are a news lover, then probably you are addicted to a news channel. But it is not possible to be always at home and watch TV for news updates. Therefore, Fox News Channel has launched their app that can be accessed through all devices. Now, with this app, people can enjoy all their shows and breaking news anywhere and at any time. People can now watch local, national, and international news on the Fox News app even while traveling on trains and buses on their smartphones or tablets or laptops. The list of devices that support the Fox News app are as follows:
- Apple TV with 4th generation and above versions whose operating system is TV OS9 and above
- iPhone 6 and the newer versions with IOS 9 And the above operating system
- iPad third-generation and newer versions with operating system iOS 9 and above
- Web browsers- Chrome, edge, fire Fox, safari 10 and its newer versions
- Xbox One
- Samsung Tizen – Tizen 2 and the newer versions
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV cube, fire TV stick, Fire TV edition television whose operating system is Android 5, and the above versions
- Amazon Kindle fire tablet 7 and its newer versions with the operating system Android 4.0.3 And above
- Roku- Roku 3, Roku stick plus, Roku stick, Roku Ultra, Roku TV, Roku express, with all the operating system versions
- Google Chromecast
- Samsung smart TV.
- Android TV
- Android mobile and tablets – operating system Android 5 and the above versions
How to Connect the Fox news app with a smart TV?
If you want to watch the contents of the Fox News app on the big screen of yours then you need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the App Store present on your smart TV
- Look for the Fox News app and download it
- After the completion of installation, launch the application.
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen
- From your smartphone or computer, log on to foxnews.com/connect
- Log in using your TV provider and the username and password that was created at the time of account creation
- After logging in, it will ask for the activation code.
- Enter the code that was displayed and click on to ‘activate.’
This will complete the process, and after you sign in successfully, the TV screen will be refreshed. You can now easily access all the contents of the application.