ESPN is the stand-alone place for live sports, Original video content, Sports News, in-depth analysis, documentaries, and original shows. Here, Sports lovers can enjoy all the trending sports played at the national and internatisposonal level. Be it cricket, Kabadi, baseball, football, basketball, boxing, etc. ESPN is the one home stoppage for all kinds of sports that are in season. Witness the live Monday Night Football, Sports Center, and much more on the ESPN app. It also features previously telecasted complete NFL games. If you are a sports lover but unfortunately have trouble with other family members who want to watch either movies or serials, then the ESPN app is the perfect choice for you.
Get a membership for ESPN only at $5.99 monthly and, annually only at $49.99
How to access ESPN – ESPN.com/activate
- Switch on your Smart TV and visit the App Store.
- Now from the search bar, look for the ‘ESPN’ application.
- Click on the install option and wait to complete the installation process.
- To receive the activation code that is crucial for registration; Visit the Sign-in Menu.
- Press on Continue, and a code of several characters will appear in front of you.
- Now, from your PC or laptop, visit the espn.com/activate page.
- Enter the activation code and log in to your ESPN account on the web page.
- A confirmation box will appear on the TV screen after successful activation.
- Press on the Continue box on your screen.
The devices that support the app are given below:
- Android mobiles and tablets
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- iPhones and iPads
- Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire TV stick
- Amazon tablets
- Roku, Roku stick, Roku TV, etc.
- Xbox One
- Xfinity flex
- PlayStation 4
- Google Chromecast
- Samsung smart TV