Tune in to Crunchyroll with the help of crunchyroll.com/activate and enjoy your favorite Anime of all the time.
Crunchyroll is a sigh of relief to every “Otaku” (anime lover) around the world. Watch your favorite Anime anytime, anywhere only on Crunchyroll. It is a great platform that allows the viewers to start a discussion over their beloved anime adaption. Anime is popular these days. Not just kids but even adults go crazy about it.
First of all, you need to know if your device is compatible with Crunchyroll. Following is the list of devices that are eligible for streaming Crunchyroll:
- Roku devices
- Google Chromecast
- Game Consoles like Playstation (PS3 & PS4) and Xbox.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple devices: iOS Phones and Apple TV
- Android devices like Android phone and Android TV
How to link your Crunchyroll Account to your Roku TV:
- With the help of your remote, visit the Home Menu of your device.
- Visit your app store and download the Crunchyroll app.
- Install the application.
- Then proceed to your Crunchyroll channel.
- Choose the “Link Your Account” option to activate the channel on your Smart TV.
- Memorize the code appearing on your device screen.
- Visit crunchyroll.com/activate from your desktop or smartphone.
- A page will appear to enter the code.
- Select ‘Link Roku Device.’
How to watch Crunchyroll on your Smart TV?
- Visit the native browser application of your Smart TV.
- Use your remote, type crunchyroll.com/activate.
- Select Enter option appearing at the top.
- If you don’t have an account, you will have to Sign-in with your active mail address and password. Make a payment for the subscription.
- But if you already have a subscription, then enter your Login credentials and password.
- Browse the options and start watching your favorite anime series.
- Using remote, you can view the show on full screen as well.
How to watch Anime on Google Chromecast?
- Navigate to your Crunchyroll app and click on the Cast button.
- After that, your phone will try to locate the Chromecast.
- Once it does, select the device where you’d like to cast the next episode of your favorite Anime, and voila!
- Another option for those using Chromecast is that you can launch your shows directly from the browser.
- However, this will require you to go to the Crunchyroll website and log in to your account.
- Once you log in, locate the show you’d like to watch and click on the three-dot menu on the top left and find the “Cast” option.
- And then click on Cast Desktop.
- When you locate the suitable Chromecast device, select it, and the stream will begin shortly on your desktop and appear on your TV.