Tune in to CNN to access the exciting entertainment shows and news around the world. Keep up with the current political as well as regional updates.
It is popular in the United States and has gained massive attraction from viewers over the years. In case you are missing the current updates of your favorite sports league, you can follow them on here. CNN is primarily famous for Live TV telecasts. It offers you many exciting shows and news. Access CNN anytime, anywhere with your TV service provider’s credentials. In case you do not have Sign-in credentials, you can continue to stream CNN with its partner service providers, viz. are Hulu, Sling TV, Youtube TV, AT&T TV. So, activate CNN now on your Smart TV and relax streaming.
Before you proceed with the activation process, make sure about the following things:
- You must have good internet connectivity.
- Check for the username and password to access CNN from your TV service provider.
- If you do not have the login credentials, you must have access to its partner service provider.
- Check if your Smart TV is eligible to stream CNN.
Follow the below procedure to activate CNN on your Smart TV:
- With the help of your remote, visit the app store and install the ‘CNN’ application.
(You can also download the app from the browser of your Smart TV)
- After launching the app, go to the SIgn-in Menu on the app.
- An activation code of six to eight alphanumeric characters will display on the screen. It is a necessary code to complete the registration of your device with CNN.
- Next- Visit cnn.com/activate on the browser of your laptop/ PC/ Smartphone.
- Enter the code here that you have received at step 3 and complete the activation process.
- Choose ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page.
- A notification will prompt on the screen of your Smart TV for successful registration.
- Press the ‘Continue’ option.
- Now, Sign-in with your TV service provider’s login credentials or continue with the partner service providers.
- Again, press ‘Continue,’ and you are all set to explore CNN.
Devices that are eligible to play CNN are listed down below:
- Google Chromecast and TV
- Samsung Tizen TV series
- Roku TV
- Playstation-3, PS-5 and Xbox one
- Blu-ray Media Player
- Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV
- Android TV, Tablets, and Smartphones.
- Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad.