Are you wondering how to activate Streamotion via auth.streamotion.com.au/activate? Look no further because we’ve got the instructions right here!
Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to activate your Streamotion account.
Streamotion is a digital B2C streaming and technology business. They provide streaming services for businesses and consumers, as well as developing software and technologies to support streaming.
BINGE is an Australian video streaming subscription service owned by Streamotion. It offers on-demand and live reality, lifestyle, entertainment, and movie programming.
With exclusive access to 6 of the highest IMDB-rated shows of all time, there’s something for everyone on BINGE. And with plans starting at just $10/month, it’s more affordable than ever to get your TV fix.
Activating Streamotion via auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
Follow the steps below to activate your Streamotion account on your smart TV:
- Go to the app store on your smart TV and search for “BINGE.” You will find the app in the Entertainment category.
- Install the BINGE app on your smart TV.
- Open the BINGE app and select “Sign In” or “Register.”
- On a different device, go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on your web browser.
- Enter the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
- Follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
One important thing to note: The auth.streamotion.com.au/activate website is only accessible in Australia. If you’re trying to access it from outside of the country, you will need to use a VPN service that provides an Australian IP address.
Additionally, do not refresh the auth.streamotion.com.au/activate upon entering the activation code as this will result in a new code being generated, and the old one becomes invalid.
Activating Streamotion Without An Activation Code
If for some reason, you are unable to generate an activation code (perhaps you’re not in Australia, or you don’t have a smart TV), there is an alternate method that can be used to activate your account — Airplay.
To do this, you’ll need to have an Apple TV, as well as an iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer. The steps are as follows:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the BINGE app and sign in or register.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap “Screen Mirroring” and then select your Apple TV from the list of devices.
- Make sure your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, you should now see the BINGE app open and ready to use.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully activated your Streamotion account, and you can begin streaming all your favorite shows and movies.
What Devices Can I Use To Stream BINGE?
There are a variety of devices that you can use to stream BINGE, including:
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TVs
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Chrome and Safari
For a full list of compatible devices, visit the BINGE website.
And that’s it! Now you know how to activate Streamotion via auth.streamotion.com.au/activate. If you have any questions or need more help, feel free to reach out to their customer support team. They’re always happy to help.