Amazon Prime Music is one of the prime features available with the Prime Subscription for the members. It has more than 10,0000+ music by various artists of the world. Without a doubt, this is a tempting platform with commercial-free music and download options. You can stream prime music anytime, anywhere you wish. Explore the world of music on Amazon Prime Music. Listen to your favorite music bands and artists; explore your tastes with Amazon.
If you are looking for the steps to activate Amazon Prime Music, you are right on the spot.
Following are the steps mentioned to activate Prime Music on your device:
- First, download the Amazon Prime Video application on your device from the native store.
- Firstly, you must have Prime Membership to access Amazon Music. If you don’t have one, click on ‘Create a new account.’
- Now, visit amazon.com/code on the web browser from your mobile or other devices.
- Next- You will see an activation code about six to eight characters prompting on your screen. Click on ‘Continue.’
Now, please remember to memorize this code or note it down somewhere.
- Enter the code and complete the registration process.
Voila! You are all set to explore Prime music unlimitedly on your device.
Why choose the Amazon Prime Music app?
- Add-Free Music
- One million+ song
- Can stream on three different devices at the same time
- Music available from all over the world
- You can play Amazon Prime Music on any device like Smartphones, PC laptops, or Tablets.