ABC App or the American Broadcasting Company App was launched by the commercial broadcast television network with the same name. It is an American Based channel that works together with Walt Disney television. Catch all the trending shows and the latest episodes on the ABC live TV app. Subscribers, stream through your favorite shows like :
Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel live, pooch perfect, Station 19, 20/20, Mixed-ish, black-ish, the good doctor, for life, American housewife, a million little things, General Hospital, greys anatomy, call your mother, American Idol, The Bachelor, and much more.
Subscribers can enjoy all the live TV shows telecasted on the ABC channel. Enjoy every nightly news and stream through live sporting events. All the recently being telecasted episodes are made available On the ABC app a day after their release.
Devices that support ABC app
There are multiple devices on the list that supports the ABC live app. With this, you can enjoy all your favorite shows anytime and anywhere possible. Whether you are at your home on your cozy couch or traveling with the crowd on public transports, enjoy all your favorite shows on your compatible device.
How to access and watch the contents of the ABC live TV app on Smart TV?
If you look to watch the shows on the ABC live TV app from your smart TV, you need to activate your smart TV first. Go ahead with the following steps:
- If the app is pre-installed on your device, then open the application.
- If your device was not provided with the app, visit the App Store present on your smart TV.
- From the navigation panel, look for the ABC live TV app.
- Click on the download option and wait until the application is installed successfully.
- Launch the application
- Click on the account option to go to the account menu
- Select the TV provider and click on the sign-in option
- A seven-digit activation code will be displayed on the TV screen
- From any other device like phone or laptop, visit the abc.com/activate web page and log in by providing your login credentials and selecting your TV provider.
- A box will appear where the seven-digit activation code needs to be entered.
- After entering the code, click on the continue button
- Wait for your device screen to refresh.
Access your content from your smartphone all other available devices. The devices that support ABC live app are as follows:
- Android TV
- Android mobile and tablets – operating system Android 5 and its newer versions.
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV cube, fire TV stick, Fire TV edition television whose operating system is Android 5, and the newer versions
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablet seven and its newer versions with the operating system Android 4.0.3 And above
- iPhone 6 and the newer versions with IOS 9 and an above operating system
- iPad third-generation and newer versions with operating system iOS 9 and above.
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Google Chromecast
- Samsung Tizen – Tizen 2 and the newer version.
- Samsung smart TV.
- Roku- Roku 3, Roku TV, Roku stick, Roku stick plus, Roku express, Roku ultra, Roku 3 with all the operating system versions
- Web browsers- Chrome, edge, fire Fox, safari ten and its newer versions, Android web view 70.0.3
Select the TV provider of yours and enter the login credentials. Now, you have completed the registration process.