If you recently subscribed to the Australian-based streaming service 9Now, you’re probably wondering how to go about activating your account so that you can start streaming your favorite shows and movies. Fortunately, the process is relatively straightforward and only takes a few minutes to complete. In this article, we’ll show you how to activate your 9Now account via the 9now.com.au/activate page.
9Now is a streaming service owned and operated by the Nine Network in Australia. The service offers live streaming and on-demand content from the Nine Network’s television channels, as well as from other content partners.
The service originally offered live streaming of the Nine Network’s television channels, as well as access to on-demand content from the Nine Network and its content partners. Today, it is home to a range of popular local and international shows, movies, live sports, and more.
Follow Steps Below To Activate 9Now
If you want to watch 9Now on your Smart TV, you will need to activate your 9Now account first. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the app store on your Smart TV and search for 9Now.
- Download and install the 9Now app.
- Open the 9Now app and select any show or movie on the screen.
- You will be prompted to login or sign up in order to continue.
- Select the login details and enter your 9Now username and password. If you aren’t already a 9Now user, you can sign up for an account on the 9now.com.au website.
- Once you have logged in or signed up, an activation code will display on your screen
- Go to 9now.com.au/activate in your web browser and enter the activation code.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your 9Now account.
And that’s it! Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to watch 9Now on your Smart TV. If you have any trouble activating your account, you can contact 9Now customer support for assistance.
Watch 9Now On Apple TV Without Activation – 9now.com.au/activate
If following all the steps to 9now.com.au/activate seems like too much work for you, there is an alternative way to watch 9Now on your Apple TV. The process doesn’t require any activation and only takes a few minutes to set up.
To watch 9Now on your Apple TV without activation, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the 9Now app on your iPhone or iPad
- Select any show or movie on the screen
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the Control Center.
- Tap on the “AirPlay” button.
- Select your Apple TV from the list of devices.
- 9Now will start playing on your Apple TV.
What Devices Are Compatible With 9Now?
Like most streaming services, 9Now is compatible with a wide range of devices, including:
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Telstra TV
- Browsers like Safari and Chrome
Now that you know how to activate 9Now via 9now.com.au/activate, you can start streaming your favorite shows and movies on your Smart TV. If you have any trouble activating your account, you can contact 9Now customer support for assistance.